Organic Rose 20g
Brewing into a very light green liquor pure rose tea will have an obvious floral aroma with a very subtle flavour profile.
Used for cramp relief rose holds an uplifting effect when smelt or drank. High in vitamin C rose will help with a runny nose. We recommend mixing rose with black tea.
- Place 5 to 6 whole flowers in tea cup or mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternativly can be brewed with cold water (4 to 5 hours)