Organic Honey Suckle 20g
Similar in flavour to camomile or white hibiscus but with a sweet aftertaste. We highly recommend drinking honeysuckle alone or with chrysanthemum flowers.
Honeysuckle is drank throughout China to assist in alleviating nausea and headaches. Can offer relief from rashes and sunburn. Honeysuckle can also be drank to aid stress and insomina.
- Place 5 petals in tea cup or mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternativly can be brewed with cold water (4 to 5 hours)