Organic Chrysanthemum Flowers
A lightly coloured liquor with a floral and sweet after taste. We highly recommend mixing chrysanthemum with goji berries & jujubes.
Known most commonly for its cooling properties chrysanthemum is used primarily for fevers sore throat or any heat-related illness.
- Place 5 petals in tea cup or mug.
- Boil Water to 85℃ to 90℃ (Pref Filtered Water).
- Brew tea up to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the brewing up to 4 to 5 times.
- Alternativly can be brewed with cold water (4 to 5 hours)